Celebrate speaks to our desire to worship the “Risen Savior.” It highlights the fact that our worship is founded and formed on our understanding of God’s grace. Jesus Christ died on the cross for my wrong-doing and in opening my heart to him, I find forgiveness and purpose. This word also reminds us to let the grace of God flow through our words, thoughts, and deeds. We are people who celebrate the goodness of God in every circumstance and situation.
• A coming together of the historic music of the church and contemporary
• Contemporary-style worship music with innovative elements.
SATURDAY EVENING SERVICE
• A casual service with a mellow, contemporary style.
• Children’s and nursery programs are provided at all of our service
times. Sunday mornings feature dynamic services just for
kids with solid Biblical teaching and loads of fun.
• Solomon’s Porch (high school) and The Vine (middle school) offer
youth a time of worship and a solid Biblical message conducive
to their level of development.